Tuesday 17 January 2012

An exciting year ahead of possibilities and a bit of (design) adventure...


Well, New Year greetings to everyone.

It's been a little while since I posted. I've been busy taking stock of last year and have been using these last few weeks since those busy months to restructure the layout of the studio. Which is coming together quite nicely. A much more creative and efficient space to work and think.

I'm itching to get prototyping some new ideas, as much to see that they work, so I'll be hiding out down at the MonkWorks (read "shed"!) putting things together and most likely pulling things apart...



I've also received word that the first batch of Knelt Adult is complete and will here by the end of the month. It would seem I've got a storage unit to rearrange too...

No comments:

Post a Comment